The exotic beaches blessed with coral reefs and amazing marine life making the landscape breathtakingly exquisite, cater a perfect beach holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city life, are one of the best beach destinations in India. Andaman tourism invites every type of traveler, be it an adventurer, honeymooners, nature lovers, wildlife enthusiasts, and more.
One of the union territories of India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a breathtaking archipelago located in the Bay of Bengal.
BEST TIME TO VISIT ANDAMAN:
Planning a holiday tour to Andaman & Nicobar Islands during the months of December to February (winter season); during April to June (summer season) or May to September (monsoon season) is considered to be best.
How To reach Andaman and Nicobar Islands –
Andaman, being an island, is connected with India through various sea routes. It has an airport at Port Blair, which receives direct flights from Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Visakhapatnam. Many Indian airlines operate flights to Andaman regularly.
Do’s & Don’t – Travel Tips for Andaman & Nicobar
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are one of the best holiday destinations to visit in India. It is filled with white sandy beaches, fun-filled activities, wildlife reserves and scrumptious local cuisines. Hence, before you visit this union territory it will be nice to know few things about the lifestyle of local people in order to no to interrupt their peaceful life. Some must do’s and don’ts every traveller must know before visiting the Islands to have a responsible tourism are as follows:
DO’S AND DON’TS FOR RESPONSIBLE TOURISM ARE:
- Foreign Nationals should enter the islands with required permit from the immigration authorities.
- Do not enter in restricted or tribal areas around the Islands.
- In order to keep the streets clean, dispose of the garbage and plastics at proper places.
- If you happen to visit during summers make sure to carry all the necessary items like sunscreen lotion, a sipper, and sunglasses.
- For foreigners – Make sure to have enough Indian currency so you won’t have trouble if your cash runs out.
- If you want to take part in water activities then, avail the service of certified instructors of an international professional organization like PADI, CMAS, NAUI, BSAC or SSI for safe driving experience.
- It is advisable to drink sufficient water to avoid dehydration.
- It is advised not to take pictures of the airport, government dockyard, naval wharf, dhanikari dam, defence establishments and Chatham Saw Mill.
- Proper permits are required to take video or film.
- Do not swim after consuming liquor for your own safety.
- Setting up tents and hammocks during nights by the beaches or forest is not allowed.
- Nudity on beaches and public places is not allowed. Including proper beach wear.
- Entering National Parks without permission is not allowed.
- Make sure to be a part of island annual festival during January.
- It is best if you consult with the lifeguards before entering the sea.
Andaman Package – https://ryasktourism.com/andaman-tour-8-night-9-days/