Sundarban Bangladesh Tour Packages
the Sundarbans in Bangladesh is a remarkable natural wonder, known for its unique mangrove ecosystem, rich biodiversity, and the iconic Bengal tiger. While it faces numerous challenges, efforts are ongoing to protect and conserve this critical habitat.
Bangladesh Sundarban Tour Itinerary
Arrive at Khulna in the morning and transfer to our vessel…The boat will immediately start its journey towards the Sundarban forest. On the way, the boat will stop at Karamjal Eco Park and explore the mangrove forest walking through the wooden pathways, Crocodiles breeding centre and arboretum. The cruising will continue until it reaches Tiger point Just relax on any of your three decks, You can have your lunch, tea/coffee at your free option and the river flows by. Watch the magnificent forest vegetation and can expect huge Crocodiles basking Sun on the shore. Reach Tiger Point and if time permits forest hiking will be organized to watch the wildlife overnight at katka.
Shortly after sunrise we invite you to explore the narrow creeks aboard a wooden rowboat, allowing a close look at the unique mangrove fauna and flora. After a leisurely breakfast the guide will offer a variety of activities, including an easy trek to the pristine beach facing the Bay of Bengal of a hike through the mangroves. Then cruise towards kochikhali (tiger point) Upon arrival Jungle walk near forest office. Afternoon explore the surrounding area of kochikhali & Demerchar than the boat start towards Harbaria, Overnight at Harbaria This night you will be offered dinner.
Early morning we will visit Harbaria Eco tourism centre after then start launch, we will back for Khulna in the evening we will reach Khulna after dinner drive back to Dhaka.
- PACKAGE SHALL INCLUDE:
Cruise inside the Forest
Accommodation on our cruiser on twin sharing basis
All meals from breakfast on day 01 to dinner on day 03
All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
BAR-B-Q dinner on the last night inside the forest.
Forest fees & permission
Armed forest guard from the forest department
An accompanied Guide during the trip
- PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
Drinks both hard & soft (But soft drinks can be purchased from the
Items of personal nature
Fees for the video camera of the guests
- Meal Time:
- Morning Snacks & Tea 11.00 A.M
- Lunch: 13.30 – 14.00 Hours,
- Afternoon Snacks & Tea: 15.30-16.30 Hours
- Dinner: 19.30 – 20.30 Hours
Bangladesh Sundarbans Boat Picture
- The itinerary could be changed because of tides, daylight hours, moon phase, and weather. But we’ll cover all the mentioned places as per the itinerary.
- Rocket Steamer is not available on Friday.
- The small boats are best for the Sundarban cruise. We organize a private basis tour with the accommodation of 4-10 people with a reserved boat. The room size is quite small, no running hot water, electricity is supplied by the battery, and the small generator to charge up the electrical devices. But it’s comfortable to spend days with the facilities.
- We make the food on the boat by the experienced chef during the trip.
- The quantity of mosquitoes is more sometimes. You must carry mosquito repellent for the trip.
- No phone signal works inside the deeper forest. But at some point, you will get a phone signal to call the emergency. If you use Bangladeshi TeleTalk SIM, we’ll get better coverage in a remote area like Kotka.
- The chance of seeing tigers is very rare in the Sundarbans. The lucky one gets the chance of it.
- Make yourself silent for the boat trip or walking into the forest. The best way to explore Sundarban is to keep silent and look.