Kolkata Tour Experience the City like Never Before | Kolkata
Explore the charm of Kolkata with our exclusive City Tour aboard the iconic Double Decker Bus. Immerse yourself in the rich history and cultural landmarks of the city, all while enjoying the convenience of a guided tour.
Kolkata Sightseeing Tour
KOLKATA CONNECT BY DOUBLE DECKER BUS
- Start Time: 02:00 PM
- End Time: 05:30 PM
- Lower Deck Tariff: Rs. 499/- per person
- Upper Deck Tariff: Rs. 649/- per person
- 1:30 PM: Reporting at Tourism Centre, Kolkata
- 2:00 PM: Departure from Tourism Centre, Kolkata
- Drive Pass: Lalit Great Eastern, Raj Bhavan, Curzon Park, Red Road Crossing, Akash Bani Bhavan
- 2:15 PM: St. John’s Church
- 2:35 PM: Departure from St. John’s Church
- Drive Pass: Currency Bhaban, GPO, RBI, Writer’s Building, Tourism Centre, Park St., Maidan, Fort William, Red Road, Babu Ghat
- 3:05 PM: Eden Gardens
- 3:20 PM: Departure from Eden Gardens
- Drive Pass: High Court
- 3:30 PM: Princep Ghat
- 4:00 PM: Departure from Princep Ghat (towards Victoria Memorial through PTS)
- 4:15 PM: Victoria Memorial (Tea & Biscuits will be served)
- 5:00 PM: Departure from Victoria Memorial
- Drop off at St John’s Church, Eden Gardens, Princep Ghat, or Tourism Centre, Kolkata
Tour End: Guests may conclude the tour at Victoria Memorial or Tourism Centre, Kolkata by 5:30 PM.
Reservation: Package is Closed Now.
Terms & Conditions:
- Itinerary & Timings are subject to change.
- WBTDCL reserves the right to cancel tours in case of exigency.
- Full charges applicable for children above 3 years.
- Guide, Bus charges, parking fees, and entrance charges are included.
- Ground floor ticket holders can access the upper deck when the bus is stationary.
- Upper deck passengers should take protective measures.
- Rs 500/- extra charge for foreigners for Victoria Memorial entry.
- No refund after booking or change of dates.
- Package is non-refundable.
- No Pre/Postponement allowed.
Identity Verification: Mandatory to carry any Identity cards (Voter ID / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID issued by Central / State Govt / Aadhar Card). Verification will be done at check-in.