One of the union territories of India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a breathtaking archipelago located in the Bay of Bengal. The exotic beaches blessed with coral reefs and amazing marine life making the landscape breathtakingly exquisite, cater a perfect beach holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city life. This group of islands is an empyrean for both nature admirers and adrenaline junkies alike.
Planning a holiday tour to Andaman & Nicobar Islands during the months of December to February (winter season); during April to June (summer season) or May to September (monsoon season) is considered to be best.
Havelock Island, the most visited of the islands, with beautiful beachesand activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Rutland Island, is pristine, non-polluted and least visited island consisting of beautiful Mangrove forest and coral reefs welcomes you to the 274 sq.km island. It is the ideal place for eco-tourists.
Neil Island, quieter than Havelock with nice beaches and decent snorkeling.
Wandoor, a relaxed destination in its own right, but known more as the gateway to the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park.
Baratang Island, Mud volcano, Limestone caves, and Mangrove creeks in back waters.
Barren Island, an island with the only volcano in all of India.
Long Island, great if you're looking for Robinson Crusoe style camping.
Jolly Buoy Island, a small island, is a part of the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park. It is undoubtedly the best place for snorkeling with its extremely clear waters and a rich and diverse marine life. It has a small beach with thatched huts and the location is quiet scenic.
- Accommodation in 01 DBL A/C STD Rooms for 03 Nights with daily breakfast at Port Blair Hotel.
- Accommodation in 01 DBL A/C Cottage for 01 Nights with breakfast at Havelock Island Hotel.
- Full 06days sightseeing according to sightseeing programme mentioned below.
- 01 candle light dinner with Group cake in a Sea/ Beach side at Havelock Island
- Airport pick up & drop is inclusive.
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 A/C Private Car with driver.
- Entry Tickets, Permit Fees, Boat/Ferry Tickets, to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
- Onward transfer to Havelock Island by Govt Ferry.
- Return to Portblair by A/C Luxury Catamaran Private Ferry.
- Trip to Elephanta Beach @ Havelock Island by sharing Boat + Snorkeling one session is inclusive.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Airfare / Ship fare,
- Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Packages & has to be borne by the guests directly at the various places of sightseeing & tour.
- Sea Walk at North Bay Island - 3700/- Per Person.
- Snorkeling & Glass Bottom Boat Ride at North Bay Island - 350/- Per Person.
- Scuba Diving at North Bay Island - 3500/- Per Person.
DAY 1: PORT BLAIR - CORBYN'S COVE BEACH + CITY TOUR + LIGHT & SOUND SHOW
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to hotel. After breakfast, visit the Corbyn's Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. After that visit famous Cellular Jail - National Memorial, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for shopping & souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
DAY 2: PORT BLAIR - HAVELOCK ISLAND
Early morning departure by A/C Luxury Catamaran Private Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit to Radha Nagar Beach (Voted as the Best Beach in Asia by the 'Time Magazine' in year 2004) + Stay here overnight amongst - sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
DAY 3: HAVELOCK ISLAND
Day free for leisure + Stay here overnight amongst - sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
DAY 4: HAVELOCK ISLAND - PORT BLAIR
After breakfast visit Elephanta Beach + proceed towards Port Blair by Govt Ferry Stay here overnight amongst - sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
DAY 5: PORT BLAIR - ROSS ISLAND + CHIDIYA TAPU
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India's Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. In the evening proceed to Chidiya Tapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment.
DAY 6: DEPART PORT BLAIR
Transfer to Airport for return flight with a remembrance of exotic Andaman
- Cellular Jail
- Andaman Water Sports
- Samudika Museum
- Chatham Island Saw Mill
- Anthroplogical Museum
- Chidiya Tapu
- Mount Harriet
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine
- Sea Walker
- Scuba Diving
- Sport Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Trekking Tour Andaman
- Ross Island
- Viper Island
- Havelock Island
- Neil Island
- Jolly Buoy Island
- Long Island
- Little Andaman Island
- Mayabunder Island
- Diglipur Island
- Lime Stone Caves Baratang